After a little blogging-break due to day-job commitments, we’re happy to report that we’re taking Pamflet back to Port Eliot Festival this summer (as announced on Friday) after an unforgettable time there in 2011. At Port Eliot Fest everything is in place for the loveliest weekend ever – west country cider on tap, a glorious setting on the Devon/Cornwall borders in the grounds of the eponymous residence and with a mix of highbrow, surreal, curious and inspiring activities on offer… We aren’t any of these things, but are putting together a programme of book/fashion/party salons on Day 3 of the festival, Saturday 21 July back in the Wardrobe Department field (situated in the Walled Garden – too gorgeous) and hosted by Sipsmith gin. For a taster of what Port Eliot’s all about, check out this Fashion Dolls Teaparty preview, the Flower Show page and our reports from last year.
Now for some sundances!
The following two tabs change content below.
Co-editor and co-founder of Pamflet //
Latest posts by anna-marie (see all)
- Special Announcement: Pamflet XIII – Absent in the Spring - March 26, 2015
- Pamflet or Bust! London Christmas Craftacular Sunday 14 December - December 1, 2014
- REVIEW: Clothes, Music, Boys by Viv Albertine - June 19, 2014
- Interview: The Little Book of Lunch - February 25, 2014
- Announcement: Pamflet x Twin - January 30, 2014