Last month we were e-interviewed by Sofía Ruiz de Velasco (muchas gracias) for the fashion blog on the El Pais website and the write-up – ‘moda, arte y feminismo’ -went online this week. If you can read Spanish, then check it out here and if you can’t, well have a look anyway! I still like to think I’m vaguely familiar with Spanish (a now rather ancient A-Level, topped up with near-yearly holidays where much food and drink vocabulary is utilised) but it’s not good enough to translate a journalistic piece. Needlesstosay from a scan through plus readings from key experts (better qualified Spanish-speaking friends) it’s about us and Pamflet and it’s nice!
***we can’t currently put accents etc in our blog titles – lo siento – we know they should be there (above).
The following two tabs change content below.
Co-editor and co-founder of Pamflet //
Latest posts by anna-marie (see all)
- Special Announcement: Pamflet XIII – Absent in the Spring - March 26, 2015
- Pamflet or Bust! London Christmas Craftacular Sunday 14 December - December 1, 2014
- REVIEW: Clothes, Music, Boys by Viv Albertine - June 19, 2014
- Interview: The Little Book of Lunch - February 25, 2014
- Announcement: Pamflet x Twin - January 30, 2014